Whether it's a condition sale of a self-build plot or a conventional commercial tenancy, you can trust us to ask the rights questions on your behalf:
Residential & Commercial Sales
- What's the extant planning use? What's the right market for this use - and can it be adapted or repurposed?
- Where might the buyer seek to make savings? How can we preclude problems and have answers for difficult questions ready in advance?
- Would a conditional sale contract, subject to the owner obtaining planning consent, create additional value?
- Could any agreements with neighbours, for example for additional access, improve the land?
Residential & Commercial Acquisitions
- What's the proposed boundary? Is the value per square metre appropriate?
- What's the proposed tenure of the acquisition - freehold or long leasehold?
- Are there any encumbrances, by way of easements, leases, or the like? Are any rights to be retained by the seller?
- What access and use classes does the property benefit from?
- To protect disposal at the end of the property's useful life, what are the property's planning prospects?
- Is the property contaminated? Do any buildings comply with Building Regulations? Are Building Control certificates available?
- What services are available on or adjacent to the property?
- Will the sale value be sufficient to eliminate any outstanding liabilities charged against the property?